Continuing the EVOlution of this award winning design, the AirFusion ™ EVO is unlike any other inflatable kayak on the water! The first of its kind, the AirFusion™ EVO’s unique design is a fusion of aluminum frame poles, high-pressure drop stitch air chambers, and an enclosed outer Polyurethane skin which results in a streamlined high-performance kayak. Skirtable for protection in adverse conditions, the EVO offers great stability, a V-shape hull for superior tracking and a rear access hatch for easy access to under deck items. At 13’ long, with a narrow beam and drop stitch technology, the AirFusion™ EVO is a quick and nimble kayak that tracks like a rigid hard-shell.Designed to rival the performance and speed of skin-on-frame kayaks, while simplifying the setup procedure, the AirFusion™ has evolved over the years through a series of improvements and refinements into the NEW AirFusion™ EVO. An inflatable kayak unlike any other on the water, the AirFusion™ EVO’s design utilizes drop stitch technology for the main air chambers, low-pressure air thwarts to build out the structure, a Polyurethane outer skin, and an aluminum keel frame. Drop stitch technology allows us to create high pressure forms that are extremely rigid while the low-pressure air thwarts replace bulky frame parts that are typically used in skin-on-frame kayaks. The aluminum keel frame creates a V-hull for superior tracking while the Polyurethane outer skin creates a hydrodynamic surface for enhanced glide through the water making the AirFusion™ EVO a high-performance kayak for any trip.PERFORMANCE DETAILS:·Color: Orange/Grey·Bungee deck lacing·Hybrid Aluminum Frame and High Pressure Drop-Stitch Air Chamber Design·Inflatable Coaming for spray skirt attachment·D-ring gear tie downs·Roll-top rear storage access hatch·Rubber molded handles·Optional fixed skeg·Carrying Duffel Bag w/ Shoulder Straps·Folding Inflatable Seat·Repair Kit·Owner’s Manual·*Pump Sold Separately*SPECIFICATIONS:·Length: 13’·Width: 24″·Weight: 32 Lbs. (14.5 KG)·Person/s: 1·Max Weight: 235 Lbs. (106 KG)·Max Paddler Height: 6’2″·Chambers: 5·Folded Size: 35″ X 21″ X 9″.
- Dimensions (Overall): 37.0 inches (H) x 24 inches (W) x 156 inches (D)
- Weight: 48.0 pounds
- Holds up to: 235 pounds
- Recommended Capacity: 1 Person
- Type of Seat: Fold-Down
- Number of Seats: 1
- Material: Polyurethane
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
- Performance: Aluminum frame, and high pressure drop-stitch air chambers provide a hull speed comparable to a hard-shell.
- Quick Set Up: Compared to Frame and Skin Kayaks, high pressure drop-stitch air chambers reduce frame parts for faster set-up time.
- Durable: Heavy-duty PU Tarpaulin material offers a smooth, hydrodynamic outer skin.
- Style: This narrow beam design paddles like a rigid hard-shell kayak.
- Portability: No roof rack needed! Pack in the trunk of your car or fly it to remote destinations.FEATURES:
There are no reviews yet.