Fully upgraded with drop-stitch technology, the StraitEdge2 PRO is a thirteen-foot sit-on-top tandem kayak that combines our aluminum rib-frame technology in the bow with rigid drop-stitch technology in the floor, to provide exceptional paddling performance. Its self-bailing ports can be opened in rough conditions and closed in calm or cold conditions making a kayak that can be paddled in up to class III whitewater with improved trackability on open water. Featuring adjustable foot pegs, supportive high-back seats, rod holders, gear tiedowns, bungee deck lacing, and three seating positions for set up in solo or tandem mode, this kayak is ready for your next adventure! Drop-stitch technology allows us to create high pressure forms that are extremely rigid. Incorporating drop-stitch into the design of the StraitEdge2 PRO results in enhanced rigidity and performance of the kayak. Performance Details: ·Color: Yellow·2-way Military Valves·Drop-stitch floor construction·Rod holders·StraitEdge System – unique bow design·High-back seats w/ inflatable lumbar support·Adjustable Foot Pegs·Molded rubber handles·Reinforced bow seam·Bungee deck lacing·Removable Tracking Fin·Mesh pocket·Self-bailing ports·Includes Duffel Bag w/ Shoulder Straps·2-Sets of Adjustable Foot Pegs·2-Lumbar seats (1-with rod holders)·Repair Kit·Owner’s Manual·*Pump Sold Separately*Specifications: ·Length: 13’·Width: 35″·Weigth: 41 Lbs. (18.6 KG)·Person/s: 1 or 2·Max. Weight: 500 Lbs. (227 KG)·Max. Paddler Height: Tandem: 6’2″/Solo: 6’+·Chambers: 3·Folded Size: 38″ X 21″ X 13″ .
- Dimensions (Overall): 15.0 inches (H) x 35 inches (W) x 13 inches (D)
- Weight: 58.0 pounds
- Holds up to: 500 pounds
- Recommended Capacity: 2 People
- Type of Seat: Adjustable
- Number of Seats: 2
- Material: Polyester
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
- Hull Design: Built-in aluminum rib-frame technology in the bow and stern, and Drop-stitch technology in the floor, improves tracking, rigidity, and hull speed.
- Versatile: Set-up as Self-bailing in bigger waves and close ports in calm or cold water.
- Easy To Set Up: PreAssembled at the factory. Simply unfold, inflate and attach the seat.
- Comfortable: High support, adjustable padded seats and adjustable foot pegs provide comfort for hours of paddling.
- Durable: Heavy-duty PVC Tarpaulin material for extreme puncture resistance.Features:
There are no reviews yet.