The donut tube is a classic, but this summer you want to kick things up a notch. How about kicking things up several notches by taking the Airhead Challenger out on the water?They don’t call this the Challenger for nothing. Ride in a variety of ways to test your tubing skills. Fly solo or group up to 2 buddies and hang on tight! With 2 backrests you can sit and ride, kneel behind the backrest chariot-style, or lie on your stomach for the classic experience. There are a bunch of foam handles with knuckle guards that you’re going to need as you’re white knuckling it across the lake.
- Dimensions (Overall): 34 inches (H) x 95 inches (W) x 70 inches (D)
- Weight: 45.1 pounds
- Holds up to: 510 pounds
- Recommended Capacity: 3 People
- Suggested Age: Adult Use Only
- CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts
- Sport age category: All Ages
- Material: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
- 2 backrests for riding kneeling, sitting, or lying down
- 12 foam handles with knuckle guards
- Dual tow points for towing forward or backward
- Foam padded seats and laying pads make riding in any fashion comfortable and prevent abrasions
- Enough room and support for 3 riders
There are no reviews yet.