The California Board Company 8ft California Bear Series Surfboard is not only known for its unique wood graphic that covers the whole top and bottom of the board, but also for its buoyancy, durability, and value! This custom shaped foam surfboard has a waterproof EPS foam core with 3 built in wood stringers for structure with flexibility, an XPE/IXPE deck skin that hardly needs wax for grip, and a slick polyethylene hard bottom that glides smoothly across the water. It also features an attached traction pad for better grip, a protective tail cap, tr-fin system, and comes with a CBC surf leash that attaches at the ankle with a neoprene padded strap. With its foam core, thick sturdy rails, and its length of 8ft, the size and construction of the lightweight CBC 8′ surfboard make catching waves a breeze and provides extra stability for beginners, who are still learning to balance when and stand up for the first time. More skilled surfers also love this surfboard for the longer rides and easier paddling. *DIMS: 8ft x 23in x 3.75in @ 13 lbs.
- Dimensions (Overall): 96 Inches (L), 23 Inches (W)
- Weight: 14 Pounds
- Sport age category: All Ages
- Material: Polystyrene Foam
- Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
- Lightweight and durable foam deck
- Attached traction pad for grip
- 3 Fins and PU surf leash included
- Perfect for beginners and intermediate riders
- Weight capacity up to 240 lbs
There are no reviews yet.