The California Board Company foam 10 ft. Marlin Fishing Stand up Paddle Board combines two of your favorite hobbies! A detachable metal rack that holds up to two fishing rods connects right onto the deck so you have a place to hold your fishing rods while you SUP to your local fish spot. Once there you can strap your paddle onto the board using the bungee built into the nose of the board while you fish! Not to worry if you drop the paddle while getting situated though because the adjustable aluminum paddle also floats! Cooler mounts built into the board allow you to attach a small cooler to your board that could then double as a seat when you’re tired of standing. The Marlin has a high density EPS foam 100% waterproof core, which is both lightweight and rugged for superior performance both on the water and during transport. It’s suitable for everyone from novices to advanced paddlers, and the paddle board comes complete with an attached traction pad, built in carrying handle, fin, leash, paddle, roof racks, and gear rack. NOTE-Cooler shown in pictures is not included, but cooler mounts are. Board DIMS: 10′ x 33″ x 5″.
- Dimensions (Overall): 120 Inches (L), 33 Inches (W)
- Weight: 28 Pounds
- Holds up to: 275 Pounds
- Surface Material: Polyethylene
- Features: Recessed Handle Pocket, Wood Stringer, Anti-Slip Deck Pad
- Core: EPS (Expanded Polystyrene)
- Assembly Details: Adult Assembly Required, Tools Provided
- Designed For: Flat Water, Rough Water, Fitness
- Fin length: 9 Inches
- Sport age category: All Ages
- Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
- EPS foam deck with traction pad for grip
- Removable metal gear rack that holds 2 fishing rods
- Center carrying handle
- Adjustable floating paddle, fin, leash, and roof rack included
- Holds up to 275 lbs.
There are no reviews yet.