Recommended user weight:Less than 130 lbs: ultra-stable board.130 to 175 lbs: ideal board for easily starting out.More than 175 lbs: if you are a beginner, we recommend the larger size (11′)Maximum load: 500 lbs.. INFLATIONMake sure the valve’s orange button is up (closed), by pressing on it.Connect the pump.Inflate to 15 psi. The more inflated the SUP, the more stable it is and the better its movement.Disconnect the pump and close the outer plug.DEFLATIONFirmly push the valve’s orange button to let the air out. Do not put your face near and stay back.Roll, starting from the opposite side to the valve to remove all the air.
- Assembly Details: Adult Assembly Required, No Tools Needed
- Sport age category: All Ages
- Stability: Very wide (32″) and thick (5″) for stiffness and maximum stability.
- Compact design: Dimensions folded in the bag (35.4″ x 15.7″ x 6.3″).Inflates to 15 psi in 5 min.
- Glide performance: Versatile pointed shape suitable for cruising and small waves.
- Durability: Robust, impact-resistant glued dropstitch and PVC construction.
There are no reviews yet.