Spiff up your skiff and sit in a seat worthy of its captain with the Guide Gear 4 HD Advantage Max High-Back Boat Seat. Whether you’re manning your vessel during an intense tubing session or just relaxing on the deck in the sun, this high-back seat offers the comfort and support you need to be out on the lake all day long. The high-impact polymer frame holds up to 250 pounds for the long-lasting stability of any seafarer. With compression foam padding, your cushion stays comfy and firm even after years of regular use.Stay out on the lake longer thanks to the water-safe seat cover. Sporting a 500-denier CORDURA nylon material, this fabric stands up strong, so you can worry less about prepping your boat, and focus more on enjoying your adventure. Create extra space aboard your ship by folding down the high back when not in use. A no-pinch steel hinge ensures your safety, making this chair easy and safe to set up and down.Worn out Skipper’s seat? No problem. Before your next fishing trip or sailing adventure, freshen up your on-the-water experience with the Advantage Max High-Back Boat Seat from Guide Gear.
- Dimensions (Overall): 17.5 inches (H) x 16 inches (W) x 14.5 inches (D)
- Weight: 10.8 pounds
- Material: Nylon
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
- HIGH-BACK BOAT SEAT: High-back boat seat lets you captain your ship or fish all day in comfort; 14.5 x 16 x 17.5 inches
- STURDY FRAME: High-impact polymer frame offers stability and supports up to 250 pounds as you man your vessel or relax in the sun
- FIRM PADDING: Compression foam padding remains firm and comfy after years of regular use, helping you stay on the water longer
- DURABLE VINYL: 500-denier CORDURA nylon cover with advantage max 4 HD coloring stands up against the rigors of a marine environment; Camo
- EASY & SAFE TO FOLD: Back folds down on no-pinch steel hinges for a space-saving design that’s easy and safe to operate
There are no reviews yet.