Grab a friend and spend a day out on the water with this Intex Explorer K2 2-Person Inflatable Kayak Set and Intex Challenger K1 1 Person Inflatable Kayak With Oars and Pump.Escape to the water with these sporty, inflatable kayaks. Made of rugged vinyl material, it’s sturdy and game for exploring lakes and mild rivers while you paddle comfortably and sit on the inflatable seats and backrests. The I-beam floors, grab lines, grab handles, removable skeg, and streamlined design give you stability and convenience.The K2 2-Person kayak includes 2 aluminum oars and an Intex high output air pump for easy inflation and deflation. Being lightweight and compact makes it easy to assemble and allows you to take it with you wherever you paddle in life. The K1 Kayak has a deluxe, streamline design easy for paddling on lakes and mild rivers. It comes with a hand pump, an 86 inch aluminum oar, and a removable skeg for directional stability. The vibrant green color and graphics give this kayak a sporty look and make it visible on the water. . . . . . .
- Dimensions (Overall): 20 inches (H) x 36 inches (W) x 123 inches (D)
- Weight: 30 pounds
- Holds up to: 400 pounds
- Recommended Capacity: 2 People
- Type of Seat: Bench Style
- Number of Seats: 2
- Material: Vinyl
- Warranty: No Applicable Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
- Intex 68307EP Explorer K2 2 Person Inflatable Kayak Set and Air Pump and Intex Challenger K1 1 Person Inflatable Kayak With Oars And Pump
- Inflatable seats with backrests are adjustable for a comfortable ride. Kayak comes with grab lines on both ends
- Inflatable I-beam floors for stability. Streamlined design for easy paddling and removable skeg provides enhanced directional stability
- Includes 2 86-inch aluminum oars and an Intex high output hand pump (68614E)
- Noticeable graphics give the kayak a sporty flair and maximize boating safety on the water
There are no reviews yet.