The **Intex Mariner 4** is the perfect boat for the camper or fisherman, as well as for anybody looking for a high quality, durable boat. The Mariner is GS certified. It is constructed from Intex’s® three-ply SUPER-TOUGH™* vinyl. Two outer layers of heavy-gauge PVC are laminated to an inner layer of polyester mesh. Not only is this extremely tough but it allows for a more rigid hull. When combined with an inflatable keel, all around rock guard and grab rope, rotational oar locks, motor mounts, fishing rod holders, grab handles and a rigid floor, the Mariner is in a class by itself!The **Intex Motor Mount Kit** fits all inflatable Intex boats with mount fittings on the rear of the boat. The Motor Mount Kit attaches in minutes and expands the capability of your Intex inflatable boat. Effortlessly cruise across the water with motors up to 3.0 horsepower. When you’re finished, the Intex Motor Mount Kit detaches and disables in minutes for easy storage and transportation.#####Please Note: Motor is not included, mounting equipment only.
- Dimensions (Overall): 19 inches (H) x 57 inches (W) x 129 inches (D)
- Weight: 84 pounds
- Holds up to: 1100 pounds
- Recommended Capacity: 4 People
- Type of Seat: Bench Style
- CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts
- Number of Seats: 3
- Material: PVC Coated Polyester
- Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
- **Intex Mariner 4 Boat**:
- The strong molecular structure of this plastic makes it highly resistant to damage from abrasion, impact and sunlight. This special PVC plastic material also allows more air pressure for greater rigidity while maintaining the PVC material’s natural flexibility.
- The Mariner 4’s SUPER-TOUGH™ construction is made with 3 separate layers of 26.4 gauge (0.65mm) material
- two outer layers of heavy-gauge pvc laminated to an inner layer of polyester mesh for extra reinforcement. The quality and design of this material results in extra strength and extreme durability. This reinforced PVC plastic is much thicker than comparable inflatable boats; the Mariner 400 Boat is built to get you there and back!
- Two Boston valve on main hull chamber for quick-fills and fast-deflations
There are no reviews yet.