Step up your tubing game with the O’Brien Oval Shock Ball and Towable Rope Float with Lightning Valve! Designed to keep the rope out of the river, this buoyant flotation device will increase your boat’s fuel economy and reduce drag to save you money on gas. This spherical device will absorb shock as it spins across the water’s surface from the rope line to the raft, so you can enjoy a more relaxed ride. This floating rope ball encourages safety and prolongs your tube life by eliminating slacklining due to the tension. Easily fit 4 people behind your yacht with 5-foot takeoff sections to modify the position of the balloon and better suit your specific needs. To inflate, simply blow air into the valve on the side of the inflatable and tie the rope to your favorite water sports craft. For endless fun out on the water, always bring along the O’Brien Oval Shock Ball and Towable Tube Rope Float with Lightning Valve.
- Dimensions (Overall): 5 inches (H) x 22 inches (W) x 41 inches (D)
- Weight: 7.5 pounds
- Holds up to: 1 pounds
- Recommended Capacity: 4 People
- Suggested Age: All Ages
- Sport age category: All Ages
- Material: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Warranty: No Applicable Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
- Get better gas mileage for your boat, kayak, jet ski, or other water sports transport; Keeps the rope out of the lake
- Oval configuration helps to absorb shock from rope line to raft, so you can rest easy knowing your guests are comfortable behind your vessel
- Reduces the amount of water thrown onto your tube while you have fun
- Eliminate essentially all line slack, enhancing safety and extending your tube life
- 5-foot takeoff sections allow the position of the device to be adjusted so you can better the performance of the float you tow
There are no reviews yet.