The adjustable Tempo stand up paddle board paddle features a carbon fiber shaft with a sleek fiberglass blade suitable for paddlers who are looking for more control in their stroke. The unique hybrid construction of the this paddle provides a strong carbon fiber shaft for minor flex with a narrow 7.25 fiberglass blade which is more durable and less likely to chip or scrape your board. The Qwik Snap system allows for easy on the water height adjustments at 1 increments and provides adjustments from 69 to 84 tall. Foam-filled so if you accidentally drop your paddle it floats. When adjusting your paddle generally, the paddle height should be 8-10 inches above the paddler’s height. Starting with no shoes on and arm raised, your paddle handle should sit in your palm.
- Dimensions (Overall): 84.0 Inches (L), 7.25 Inches (W)
- Weight: 1.7 Pounds
- Handle Type: Adjustable Handle
- Material: Carbon Fiber, Fiberglass
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
- Ideal paddle board paddle for first time surfers and pros
- Has an adjustable handle
- Strong yet lightweight and weighs less than 2lbs
- Made of carbon fiber
- Color: White
There are no reviews yet.