The Rightline Gear Foam Block Stand Up Paddle Board Carrier attaches to vehicles WITH or WITHOUT a roof rack. Attach the carrier’s straps to a vehicle’s roof rack or use the Car Clips to attach the straps to a vehicle’s door frame weather molding. This Carrier does not require straps to run through the inside of the vehicle! The SUP Carrier’s Dual Lock Straps secure the Foam Blocks to rack or roof so they don’t shift during transport. The same straps secure the SUPs to the Foam Blocks for increased stability. The Foam Blocks can be spaced apart to perfectly fit wide or narrow SUPs. Foam Spacers allow for the stacking of (2) SUPs. Rubber guards protect the vehicle and SUPs from the metal cam buckles on the straps. The Foam Block Stand Up Paddleboard Carrier makes getting your SUPs to the water easy!
- Dimensions (Overall): 12 Inches (H) x 6 Inches (W) x 15 Inches (D)
- Weight: 2.5 Pounds
- Load Capacity: 2 Paddleboards
- Assembly Details: No Assembly Required
- Mount Type: Roof Mount
- Protective Qualities: Waterproof
- Material: PVC Coated Polyester
- Capacity: (2) SUPs
- Designed for all vehicles, WITH or WITHOUT a roof rack
- Foam Blocks strap to rack or roof so they don’t shift during transport; SUPs strap to Foam Blocks for increased stability
- With a roof rack: Foam Blocks fit aero, square, and round cross bars
- Without a roof rack: cross bar cutouts remain in Foam Blocks for extra support
- Includes: (4) foam blocks, (2) foam spacers, (2) dual lock straps, (4) car clips, (1) SUP end strap, mesh carry bag, and set up guide.
There are no reviews yet.