Get ready for your next paddleboard session with the SereneLife Electric 12Volt Quick Air Inflator for Watersports. Made for inflatable stand up paddleboards, this compact, portable air compressor is a convenient tool to have on hand for active, outdoorsy families. This digital air pump easily inflates and deflates paddleboards, pool floaties, air mattresses, and more. The electric air pump is powered through your car’s power outlet or cigarette accessory jack. Save room in your car by inflating your camping supplies or paddleboards at the site, and deflate your paddleboard for the ride home. The air pump features a detachable air hose so it can fit in the trunk of your car for easy storage. Adjust the air pressure settings to avoid over-inflating an air mattress, pool lounger, or paddleboard. The LCD display screen and button controls allow you to keep an eye on the air pressure settings to determine when your flotation device is ready.With its compact design and electrical operation, the Electric 12Volt Quick Air Inflator for Watersportswill have you out on your paddleboard in practically no time.
- Dimensions (Overall): 4.7 inches (H) x 5.5 inches (W) x 9.1 inches (D)
- Weight: 3.08 pounds
- Maximum Pressure (psi): 16
- Compatible With: Universal Valve Fittings
- Designed For: Paddleboards
- Power Source: Electric
- Battery: No Battery Used
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
- Convenient electric air pump compressor inflates and deflates with a hassle-free insert and pump operation
- Electric plug-in design with integrated wired power cable can be powered by DC 12 volt or car power outlet
- 110-watt air pump features a digital LCD display and button controls for easy operation
- Ideal for outdoor use, including water sports and camping trips; inflates stand up paddleboards, pool inflatables, and more
- The SereneLife Air Compressor includes adjustable PSI/bar pressure settings to avoid over-inflation
There are no reviews yet.