Whether you like to surf down coastlines, glide on lakes, or cruise up and down rivers, the VoltSurf 11-Foot Class Act Inflatable Paddleboard is here to facilitate your adventure.Its heavy-duty, high-tensile, drop-stitch fibers weave a sturdy paddleboard with awesome designs that best suits riders and gear weighing between 80 and 300 pounds. The paddleboard sports a rough diamond back traction pad that slicks water off the board and provides stable footing for you. Your small gear like drink bottles and small tackle boxes can ride easily as well with the convenient, secure bungee lasso.The paddleboard kit comes with everything you need to inflate and go. It includes a 3-piece adjustable paddle, dual-action pump, and over-sized wheeled transport bag that fits the deflated paddleboard, pump, and paddle. Easily transport this kit from one adventure to the next. You can start your roving adventure downstream right away with the VoltSurf Class Act Paddleboard.
- Dimensions (Overall): 132 inches (L), 32 inches (W)
- Weight: 26 pounds
- Assembly Details: Adult Assembly Required, Tools Not Provided
- Sport age category: Adult
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
- Surf, drift, cruise, or glide on the water of your favorite lake, stream, or river with this 11-foot-long inflatable paddleboard
- Sturdy, high tensile, drop-stitch fibers can support between 80 and 300 pounds of person and gear
- You and your gear remain secure on the paddleboard thanks to its diamondback traction pad for your feet and bungee lasso for cargo
- Uses a single fin setup found on traditional rigid SUP and surfboards for easy repair, interchanging, and replacement
- Includes 3-piece paddle that can adjust in size to accommodate different riders, dual-action pump for inflation, and over-sized wheeled carry bag
There are no reviews yet.